Maren Morris will be taking over New York City this weekend when her ‘GIRL: The World Tour’ makes stops at Brooklyn Steel on Friday, May 3rd and Terminal 5 Saturday, May 4th. Morris has had quite the year thus far with her sophomore record GIRL debuting at #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and shattering the debut streaming record for a country album by a woman with a whopping 23.96 million streams in its first week. From inspiring and empowering, to sassy, heartbreaking and loving, Morris’ lyrics resonate with her fans in a compelling manner. We’ve compiled some of Morris’ best lyrics to accompany your Instagram photos for what is sure to be a lively and magnificent weekend.
1. “I don’t wanna wear your crown, there’s enough to go around” – GIRL
2. “Cause all the little lies rolling off your lips is money falling from the sky.. sh*t I’d be rich” – Rich
3. “And it feels like I’m getting into trouble but I’m gonna do it anyway” – The Feels
4. “Not everybody gets what we’re going through but all my favorite people do” – All My Favorite People
5. “When I was looking for the words somebody said it first like they knew me, they were singing right to me” – A Song For Everything
6. “Oh I’m just tryna make good a little bit greater, I’m cooking up my own flavor” – Flavor
7. “But don’t you know that it’s the low that makes the high so sweet” – Second Wind
8. “The best things come when you don’t even try” – Great Ones
9. “You’re my color custom made, think I finally discovered you’re my perfect shade” – Shade
10. “Now heartbreak ain’t a competition but I took it in a landslide” – To Hell & Back
If you are catching the show this weekend be sure to tag us in your posts for a chance to be featured on our Instagram!
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!