With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we figured it was time to bring out some of the romantic lyrics for all your Instagram photos! This one goes out to all the happy couples, who are celebrating their anniversary or really any day when love is in the air!
1. “Love is more precious than gold!” (Millionaire- Chris Stapleton)
2. “It might look like we don’t have enough, but anytime, any day of the week, girl, I’d rather be us” (Rather Be Us- Tyler Rich)
3. “What a life, what a love. Look at us” (Trying On Rings- Maddie & Tae)
4. “She’s everything in my whole world. That’s my forever girl” (Forever Girl- Jon Langston)
5. “I’m your woman and baby, you’re my man” (Your Woman- Hannah Ellis)
6. “You light up my world. Aw, here comes loves” (Here Comes Love- Eric Paslay)
7. “We got love growin’ on trees” (All Good Things- Lauren Jenkins)
8. “My heart is racing, it’s saying, put your whiskey kiss on me” (OMG ILY- Madison Kozak)
9. “Kiss me like there’s no one else for miles. Take it fast, take it slow, letting go for a little while” (World For Two- King Calaway)
10. “Baby, I’ll quit loving you, when the sun sets to the East” (I’LL QUIT LOVIN’ YOU- HARDY)
11. “You had my heart a long, long time ago in case you didn’t know” (In Case You Didn’t Know- Brett Young)
12. “When it’s nobody but you and me, just us, girl you know I’m here fo you. You can lean on me anytime you need to” (All On Me- Devin Dawson)
13. “In all these nothing towns. You in this whole world around, you’re the only place I want to get back to” (Nothing Like You- Luke Combs)
14. “‘Cause to know you is to know love and to know love is to know enough” (To Know Love- Little Big Town)
15. “If you’re lookin’ for a safer place to land, I will guide you home” (Dance with Me- Morgan Evans ft. Kelsea Ballerini)
Don’t forget to take us in your pictures on Instagram.
Need more inspiration? Check out our other lists here!
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!