By Erin Crosby
Kane Brown was quick to the top of the charts with his debut self-titled album only a short time ago in 2016. Since then he has been all over the world, gaining more and more of a fanbase with each show. Here is our New Year’s gift to you, so you don’t waste time thinking of the perfect Instagram caption for the show near you. We’ve got them here!
1. “What if I was made for you and you were made for me. What if this is it, what if it’s meant to be.” — What Ifs
2. “Forgiveness is something we gotta know. ‘Cause if you hold on forever, it’ll hurt your soul. That’s why I’m learning how to let it go.” — Learning
3. “10 PM most folks are sleeping. But it’s the weekend, so we ain’t. And we know where the cops don’t go.” — Setting the Night On Fire, feat. Chris Young
4. “I couldn’t dream this up even if I tried. You and me in this moment feels like magic only. I’m right where I wanna be.” — Heaven
5. “Known to be crazy. Known to be wild. Mama had to suffer a little devilish child.” — One Thing Right
6. “It might take a hundred lifetimes to do. But baby, I just want to be good as you.” — Good as You
7. “I don’t think you know what you’re doing to me. You got my heart skip-skipping a beat. You’re not close enough. So that space between you and me, yeah let’s lose it.” — Lose It
8. “If home is where the heart is, I’m homesick for you.” — Homesick
9. “’ Cause when you hit the lights, put your lips on mine, it gets hotter than a Houston night.” — Like a Rodeo
10. “And if I take my hat off for the stars and the stripes. And if I just can’t seem to shut it down. That’s just my where I come from coming out.” — My Where I Come From
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!