Coming up with good Instagram captions can be really, really difficult. These days it seems like country music is the automatic go to. Something that is fun, versatile, provides context and adds personality is what we all look for. Keith Urban hits all of these marks with a variety of songs including upbeat make-you-want-to-dance hits, slow jams, and everything in between. Trying to pin down the top 10 is hard so here a larger list instead!
Check them out:
- “Take your records, take your freedom, take your memories, I don’t need ’em, take your space and take your reasons but you’ll think of me” – You’ll Think Of Me
“Baby, blue ain’t your color” – Blue Ain’t Your Color
- “Your love is like religion” – Raining on a Sunday
- “Money was gas, dreams were dust, love was fast, and we were us” – We Were Us
- “I know a good thing when I see it and you’ve got something I ain’t ever seen before” – Good Thing
- “I wanna love somebody, love somebody like you” – Somebody Like You
- “And days go by, I can feel ’em flyin’ like a hand out the window in the wind” – Days Go By
- “If you need a lover and a friend, baby I’m in” – I’m In
- “There’s nothin’ in the world that feels like coming home” – Coming Home
- “I learned everything I needed to know from John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” – John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16
- “Gonna kick off my shoes and run in bare feet where the grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet. Goin’ back to the well, gonna visit old friends and feed my soul where the blacktop ends” – Where The Blacktop Ends
“When your heart needs to break just break on me” – Break On Me
- “I wanna kiss a girl, I wanna hold her tight. Maybe make a little magic in the moonlight” – Kiss A Girl
- “It’s gonna be a long, hot summer” – Long Hot Summer
15. “You’re gonna fly with me” – You Gonna Fly
Keith Urban is bringing his Graffiti U tour to the Barclays Center Sat 10/27 @ 7:30 pm and you can grab your tickets here!
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!