Country music’s princess, Kelsea Ballerini is a staple in the genre nowadays. As a 25-year-old female singer-songwriter, the songstress has already accomplished so much in the industry. Between headlining her ‘Miss Me More Tour,’ being inducted in the Grand Ole Opry, and continuing to release radio hits, effortless deep cuts, and killer collaborations, there’s truly no stopping her.
We decided to compile a list of some of our favorite Kelsea Ballerini lyrics that will make the perfect captions for your Instagram photos. If you’re heading to any of her shows, make sure to tag us in your posts for a chance to be featured!
1. “And I’ll always love you, but I don’t have to sing it”- I Hate Love Songs
2. “I put on my old records that I hid in the back of the closet. And I turn them up to ten. And then I played them all again”- Miss Me More
3. “We were golden, we were fire, we were magic”- Legends
4. “Every song that’s playing gets me thinking about you, baby”- Yeah Boy
5. “If you’ve got a Friday night free and a shot seat, well I’m just sayin’, I ain’t got nowhere to be”- Dibs
6. “Yeah, we were classic”- Roses
7. “If your gonna love me boy, love me like you mean it”- Love Me Like You Mean It
8. “It all starts when it’s me and you, goin’ out on a Friday night”- Music
9. “And I’m so unapologetically in love. No matter where it takes me”- Unapologetically
10. “We can rename constellations, while we’re making wishes”- Looking At Stars
11. “Dancing with your best foot forward” – homecoming queen?
12. “I like puttin’ on a dress and dancing with my feelings” – club
13. “Got to go through hell to get to heaven” – End of the world
14. “Finding hearts and rules to break” – High School
15. “I don’t care enough to hate you” – Get Over Yourself
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!