Lee Brice has some of the best songs including “Boy”, “Rumor” and “Parking Lot Party” and we’ve got the perfect lyrics for your Instagram captions when you get to see him live.
Here are some of our favorites below:
1. “There’s a rumor going ’round about me and you, stirring up our little town the last week or two” – Rumor
2. “If I was a single man, alone and out there on the loose, well I’d be looking for a woman like you” – Woman Like You
3. “I’m a member of a good timing crowd, we get rowdy, we get wild and loud” – Drinking Class
4. “Ain’t never too early, to light one up, fill up your cup” – Parking Lot Party
5. “Each town learned to love and hate us, I’m pretty sure they’re still talking ’bout us” – They Won’t Forget About Us
6. “Everybody’s got somebody, not just anybody, but the one that you can’t help who you love” – You Can’t Help Who You Love
7. “The night ain’t over yet and, man, I hope I get, to have a drink with the locals tonight” – Locals
8. “The best part of me, part of me is you” – The Best Part Of Me
9. “Sometimes for living there ain’t no cure, and tomorrow damn sure ain’t for sure, so what do you say, let’s have a good day” – Have A Good Day
10. Dreaded morning don’t come, and these colors don’t wrong, stay up and stay on American nights” – American Nights
11. “I know you will, ’cause you’re apart of me // And apart of you will always be a boy.” – Boy
12.”I’d do anything with you anywhere, yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl.” – I Don’t Dance
13.”Every bit of you is burning like a tattoo on my soul, I see you even with my eyes closed.” – Eyes Closed
14. “You’re like a Sunday morning, full of grace and full of Jesus.” – Hard To Love
15. “All my dreams came true, my songs took me far away.” – Songs in the Kitchen
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!